2011-02-17

Creative space: Yarn


*African Violets* is the cute name of this plant -Thanks OnePerfectDay!!

I went to the shopping mall..just to look. I suddenly recognized that new little shop: full of the most delightful yarn and sewing supplies! I couldn't resist to buy..but I have no idea what I'll make of it. This yarn is so soft, made of alpacka, and in very pretty colours! Do you have some things you just can't resist to buy?

Jag åkte till city..bara för att titta. Så fick jag syn på en alldeles ny liten butik, full av allehanda bedårande sybehör och garn. Jag kunde bara inte motstå att köpa ett par nystan av ett underbart garn i lite olika färger. Garnet är i alpacka och otroligt mjukt. Jag har ingen aning om vad det ska bli..Har du något som du bara inte kan motstå att handla?

Visit kootoyoo for more creative spaces

7 kommentarer:

OnePerfectDay sa...

Great yarn!
Love the African Violets!!
I can't resist fabric. Whether I need it or not -I usually don't- If it beckons me, I just can't resist.....

Anna sa...

Väntar med spänning på vaddu tar dig för och gör med det vackra garnet. Kram Anna

Jenny Oak Fae sa...

Vackert garn, jag ska nog köpa nepal wool garn, och göra egna dreads att fästa i håret..!

: )

KRAM, Jenny

Pingos do Céu sa...

I loved the alpaca wool. All colors are beautiful, but it certainly could not resist the violet.
Beautiful.

~*~ saskia ~*~ sa...

Looking forward to seeing what you are about to do with these lovelies, Eva! xxxx

Cotton Kiwi sa...

What gorgeous colours and they perfectly match your beautiful violet. I wouldn't have been able to resist it either.

linnea-maria sa...

Åh. Nu påminde du mig om att jag kanske skulle ta och sätta mig och virka lite på mina amigurumisar. Jag har så otroligt tråkigt idag. Ha det så fint /Therese